Hey, ya’ll hey! On my quest to get my hair, skin and body right on a budget, I ordered some essential oils. I’m an essential oil newbie and learning as I go based on Pinterest research. What I do know is that essential oils are great for a variety of uses such as everything I mentioned above. Since I’m on a budget I figured buying these oils were better for my pockets instead of having so buy individual products for my hair, skin, body and everything else. Below are some of the basic uses for each for these oils but there are many more uses especially when you start combining oils.
- SET INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING 14 SCENTS (I included some of the uses):
- Lavender – Acne, allergies, anxiety, asthma, athlete’s foot, bruises, burns, chicken pox, colic, cuts, cystitis, depression, dermatitis, earache, headache, hypertension, insect bites, insect repellent, itching, labour pains, migraine, oily skin, rheumatism, scabies, scars, sores, sprains, strains, stress, stretch marks.
- Tea Tree – antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, and antifungal properties. Acne, athlete’s foot, contact dermatitis or head lice.
- Peppermint– digestive problems, the common cold, headaches, muscle aches, itching, asthma, colic, exhaustion, fever, flatulence, nausea, scabies, sinusitis, vertigo,
- Rosemary – Aching muscles, arthritis, dandruff, dull skin, exhaustion, gout, hair care, muscle cramping, neuralgia, poor circulation, rheumatism.
- Lemon – athlete’s foot, colds, corns, dull skin, flu, oily skin, spots, varicose veins, warts.
- Frankincense – Anxiety, asthma, bronchitis, extreme coughing, scars, stretch marks.
- Eucalyptus – Arthritis, bronchitis, catarrh, cold sores, colds, coughing, fever, flu, poor circulation, sinusitis.
- Cedarwood – Acne, arthritis, bronchitis, coughs, cystitis, dandruff, dermatitis, insect repellent, stress
- Sweet Orange – acne, anti-inflammatory, alleviates muscle spasms,
reduces gas, improves mood, increases energy, promotes better digestion, soothes sore muscles, boost immune system function, treats skin problems, repels ants and flies.
- Robbers blend (Clove, Cinnamon, Lemon, Rosemary and Eucalyptus) – antiviral, antibacterial to help promote a healthy immune system as well as physical and emotional wellness The history of this essential oil blend is quite interesting, as it is based off the tale from yore of French thieves who would cover themselves with cloves, rosemary and other aromatics for protection, while robbing people during the plague.
- Stress Relief Blends (Cananga, Geranium, Lemongrass, & Sweet Orange) – Mood relaxing.
- Good Sleep Blend (Clary Sage, Copaiba, Lavender) – Sleep.
- Breathe Blend (Peppermint Oil, Rosemary Oil, Lemon Oil, and Eucalyptus Oil) – Cold, Flu, Cough, Allergy, Congestion, and Sinus Relief
- Muscle Relief Blend ( Camphor, Eucalyptus, Lavender, Peppermint, Rosemary, Wintergreen) – alleviates painful muscle aches.
As an essential oil novice I think these oils are pretty good for the price. You get 14 oils for less than $20 so you can’t beat that! The reviews on Amazon are great, which is why I purchased them and the reviews didn’t lie! Use the link below and give these oils a chance.//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=tf_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=craftygeekysa-20&marketplace=amazon®ion=US&placement=B06Y2H3N71&asins=B06Y2H3N71&linkId=a226caa79a227645428e5f6df7243532&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=true&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff
Do you have a favorite brand of oils or oil blend that I should try? Tell me in the comments below!